The ICG team is excited to attend the three-day conference in Cannes, France, starting Monday 23 January. We look forward to engaging conversations with clients and industry partners at the event, which this year is themed ‘Reality Check?’.
ICG European Infrastructure team members attending
Hear about the ICG platform’s resilience through economic cycles
24 January 15:00 / 15:30 – Conference Room (Level 1 – Croisette)
IPEM’s second day features a panel discussion, How Investors Can Build Conviction In Hard Times, during which Guillaume d’Engremont, Head of European Infrastructure Equity, ICG, joins panellists Benjamin Dupuy, BC Partners, Marc Frappier, Eurazeo and Antoine Lourtau, Park Square Capital, to discuss:
- How do investors see through the economic clouds to invest for the future?
- How do firms stress test the companies they are monitoring in origination?
- Has prepared are alternative asset managers?
The session is moderated by Sunaina Sinha, Managing Partner, Raymond James | Cebile Capital.
Arrange a conversation
Attending IPEM? Get in touch with our Marketing and Client Relations team to arrange a meeting. We look forward to seeing you in Cannes!
- Read key findings of US and European private companies analysis, entitled Ready To Weather The Storm, by ICG’s Head of Economic and Investment Research Nicholas Brooks
- ICG Infra successfully raised €1.5bn in February 2022 and acquired Dos Grados in November, British Solar Renewables (“BSR”) in July and Zeplug in September.
- “ICG is committed to investing in sustainable infrastructure, and we are delighted to have hired a team with an outstanding track record and unparalleled expertise in the Asia-Pacific region,” says CIO and CEO Benoît Durteste