ICG UCITS Funds (Ireland) p.l.c. is an open ended company with variable capital and segregated liability for all sub-funds within the structure.
The assets of each fund will be invested separately in accordance with the investment objectives and policies of the fund.
The specific investment objective and policies of each fund will be set out in the relevant supplement and will be formulated by the directors at the time of creation of the relevant fund.
- Financial information
- Key investor information – English
- Central investorinformation – Dansk (Danish)
- Basfakta för investerare – Suomi (Finnish)
- Informations clés pour l’investisseur – Français (French)
- Informazioni chiave per gli investitori – Italiano (Italian)
- Essentiële Beleggersinformatie – Nederlands (Dutch)
- Additional information for Norwegian investors
- Información Clave del Inversor – Español (Spanish)
- Basfakta för investerare – Svenska (Swedish)
In the absence of unforeseen circumstances and where it is intended that shares of a fund will be admitted to the Official List and to trading on the Main Securities Market of the Irish Stock Exchange, the investment objective and policies of such fund will be adhered to for a minimum of three years following admission of the shares to the Official List and to trading on the Main Securities Market of the Irish Stock Exchange.
There is one fund within the structure “ICG High Yield Fund”. The fund’s investment objective is to generate a high level of return with the majority of the fund being invested in non-government sub-investment grade fixed income and debt securities issued by issuers and listed or traded on a recognised market. There can be no assurance that the fund will achieve its investment objective.