The ICG team is excited to attend the three-day conference in Cannes, France, starting Tuesday 20 September. We look forward to fruitful discussions with clients and industry partners at the event, which this year is themed Building On New Foundations.
Where to find us
Meet us at the ICG Booth, located at L302 on Level 1 of the Palais des Festivals.
ICG team members attending
- Mathieu Vigier and Yann Prevost, Senior Debt Partners (SDP)
- Oliver Gardey and Vivien Blossier, LP Secondaries
- Guillaume d’Engremont, Pénélope Dietsch and Ludovic Laforge, Infrastructure Equity (ICG Infra)
Hear about the ICG Platform
20 September 15:00 / 15:30 – Conference Room #1 (Level 0 – Croisette)
IPEM’s opening day features a panel discussion, Financial Supermarkets? The Era Of Private Markets Platforms, during which Benoît Durteste, CEO and CIO, ICG, joins panellists Mathieu Chabran, Managing Partner & CEO, Tikehau Capital, and Virginie Morgon, CEO, Eurazeo, to discuss:
- Benefits of investing in multiple strategies with the same firm
- What GP asset growth means for LPs
- How GPs maintain their edge when operating at scale
The session is moderated by Alexander De Mol, Senior Partner, Bain & Company.
Arrange a conversation
Attending IPEM? Get in touch with our Marketing and Client Relations team to arrange a meeting. We look forward to seeing you in Cannes!