- Total AUM of $75bn, fee-earning AUM of $61bn – compound annual growth of 23% over the last 5 years1
- Fundraising of $2.8bn during the quarter, total of $8.5bn raised in the nine months since 31 March 2022: on track to meet our accelerated fundraising target of at least $40bn in aggregate between 1 April 2021 and 31 March 2024
- Deployed $4.1bn during the quarter, with particularly strong activity in Strategic Equity, Senior Debt Partners and European Corporate
- Launched marketing for a number of new funds including Europe Mid-Market II, Infrastructure Equity II and Life Sciences I
- Balance sheet: total available liquidity of £1.3bn at 31 December 2022
- Shareholder seminar on client and fundraising strategy today at 2pm GMT, viewable here
- 31 December 2017 to 31 December 2022. On a constant currency basis
Benoît Durteste, CEO and CIO
ICG has continued to raise, deploy and realise AUM during this quarter, building on our long-term track record of delivering for our clients. The benefits of our breadth and diversification in sustaining business activity across economic cycles are evermore clear in our financial performance.
Notably our flagship direct lending strategy, Senior Debt Partners, attracted $1.8bn of fundraising from clients in these three months. It also continued to experience an attractive pipeline of investment opportunities in an environment where debt remains scarce, deploying over $1bn.
We have launched a number of new funds during the quarter and, while they may take some time to raise, the fact that we have brought them to market underlines our confidence in the long-term prospects of those strategies.
When I look back over our three decades of history, some of our best investment vintages have been forged during periods of dislocation. Today the breadth and scale of our platform, along with our ability to invest flexibly across the capital structure, mean that we are better positioned than ever to successfully navigate these conditions, to the long-term future benefit of our clients, portfolio companies and shareholders.