- Fundraising of $4.3bn during the quarter, total of $18.1bn raised in the nine months since 31 March 2021
- Third-party AUM of $67.2bn at 31 December 2021, an increase of 3% ($1.9bn) in the quarter and 23% ($12.7bn) in the last twelve months
- Third-party fee-earning AUM grew 5% during the quarter and 30% in the last twelve months, ending the period at $58.2bn
- High levels of deployment and realisations across our asset classes continuing, strong pipeline
- Funds performing well, including a number of successful realisations anchoring attractive gains for our clients
- Senior Debt Partners V and LP Secondaries I launched in January 2022; preparations for Sale and Leaseback II started
- Sustainability and People: shareholder seminar today at 2pm GMT
- Balance sheet: total available liquidity of £746.3m at 31 December 2021, €500m inaugural sustainability-linked bond successfully priced in January 2022, providing further financial flexibility and demonstrating continued ESG leadership
Benoît Durteste, CEO and CIO:
Positive momentum continued across the whole of the ICG platform during the quarter. We saw significant client demand for our established and new strategies, as well as high levels of deployment and realisations. We continue to hire selectively to help drive future growth, for example in Real Estate, and funds in all asset classes are performing well. The outlook remains very positive, and we have a strong pipeline of attractive opportunities to execute.
Strategically we are well placed to continue to grow. We have a powerful local sourcing network, a focus on the mid-market across a wide range of geographies, and a diversified product offering of successful investment strategies that enable us to navigate dynamic market conditions. These qualities help underpin my expectation that the growing demand from our clients will continue, supported by enduring structural tailwinds.
Our successful execution of this opportunity is founded on our exceptional people, and I look forward to discussing this important aspect of our business in more detail as part of our shareholder seminar later today.”
Shareholder / analyst enquiries:
Fiona Laffan, Global Head of Corporate Affairs, ICG +44(0)20 3545 1510
ICG provides flexible capital solutions to help companies develop and grow. We are a leading global alternative asset manager with over 30 years’ history, managing $71bn of assets and investing across the capital structure. We operate across four asset classes: Structured and Private Equity, Private Debt, Real Assets, and Credit.
We develop long-term relationships with our business partners to deliver value for shareholders, clients and employees, and use our position of influence to benefit the environment and society. We are committed to being a net zero asset manager across our operations and relevant investments by 2040.